Saturday, February 25, 2012

video games

Sweet Pea potentially only has 12 weeks left until revealing her beautiful face to us... I hope she decides to come sooner than later - I could deal with having her on Mother's Day!  She isn't letting me sit as long in one position as I'd like anymore... and she isn't giving my stomach much room to eat all of the yummy food i want to eat.  I think she might actually make my belly button pop soon too.
 Today's photo comes to you from Steph's house on January 7, 2011 - we had eaten at Jenpachi for Cindy's birthday, and were now hanging out at Steph's.  Dad took this picture. :-)  See how thrilled Joe looks to have his picture taken - ha!  This was in the prime of my weight loss - he was such a sweet husband through my Weight Watchers - he wanted it for me just as much as I did, he was super supportive too - he would help me with my proportions and making good choices.  Speaking of both Joe and dad, they were both in my dream last night - it was strange.  I'm not sure where we were, but Joe and dad both fell asleep in chairs watching tv in the living room - I was in our bedroom, but I went to get Joe.  He came into the bedroom with me, and started playing video games.  Soon, I heard my dad walking around calling for someone - I'm not sure who, it was inaudible in my dream.  Then when I went and asked him what he was doing he was like "i'm kinda lost" - then when I went back in with Joe, I snuggled into his arm pit and he wrapped his arms around me so he could get both hands on the controller to play his game.  In my dream, I was super annoyed that he had to be playing his game - when I woke up, this made me mad.  We actually did that quite often - I just so enjoyed being in his presence, and knew he didn't have that much free time to play his game, so I would snuggle up with him on the couch and just lay there while he played his game.  Sometimes I was even able to fall asleep in his arms - he was such a great guy.

Psalm 62:1
I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment