Friday, February 3, 2012

nesting

i should be so tired, and sleeping, but i'm finding things to do around the house instead - i left Celebrate Recovery shortly after 9, then decided to go to Wal-Mart, which, strangely, was refreshing. i was thinking that to myself while i was strolling around Wal-Mart at 9:30 on a Friday evening... how odd am i --- walmart -> refreshing?  (Joe would be laughing)  Funny - so, then i came home, and instead of crawling right into bed like i thought i would want do, i did some things around the house - including changing the battery in the darn clock that has been stuck on 1:30 for the past week... at least it was right two times each day! better than nothing!  sadly, though, the curtain i bought hoping it would go great in the living room will not, so i have to go back and get a different one, that i'm sure will not be as cute :-(

I got to hear a great testimony and new songs tonight at Celebrate Recovery.

He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.          2 Corinthians 12:9-10


No comments:

Post a Comment