Friday, February 10, 2012

English Cucumber

Today marks week 26 - only 98 days to go!
We had an appointment today, Gramma Edith went along.
Sweet Pea's heartbeat is right around where it has always been, 144... She is growing just right, and is making her existence known (I felt a real kick this morning, not just a flutter).  I had the glucose test today too, the drink was just fine... No news is good news, but if there are any problems I will hear by Tuesday. 
I'm posting a belly photo - it is the only one I have taken since the morning we found out we were going to have a baby.  I wish Joe was here to see, and to hear her heartbeat again - we loved having those precious moments together.  He would actually put his ear to my belly and 'try' to hear her moving around, knowing he wouldn't be able to, but he just liked being close to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment