Monday, April 30, 2012

Needy

Yep, shock is wearing off and reality is racing at me.  Being 37 weeks pregnant is making me fairly needy and although I know there are many many people here to support me, it is so not the same without Joe.  in fact, it is hard for me to accept help or support... Lately I think, if I can't have Joe, I don't want anyone. I know that no one is trying to take his place by helping me out, everyone is just offering to do things that they think I need... Which most of it I do, I just can't quite admit that yet.  I believe that some things in life get harder before they get better and I think i'm in the "getting harder" stage... Especially as I approach the due date of our daughter and need my husband so bad it really does hurt.  But i'm not giving up, i'm going to continue to let God work in me and heal me. I'm going to work on making healing choices, but it is just so hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment