Wednesday, April 18, 2012

musical?

August 14, 2009... Church Ave apt...
We were headed out for a date night!  We went to Rochester for dinner and a movie, and did some photo booth pictures.  I will have to scan those - I have at least 4, he usually didn't want to, I could talk him into it, but then he loved it in the end!  Can you see the happiness in our faces?  I truly pray that you have that happiness in your relationships.  There is no reason to be in an unhappy relationship, and if you used to have happiness but it has gone dry, there are great resources to give you ideas to spice it up.... One book I would recommend is called "Red Hot Monogamy" by Bill & Pam Farrel.

Today I went to a Norwex party, and fell in love.  I will fall in even more love when I get the products I ordered.  And I signed up to have a party, June 11th, so I can get even more!  Check it out!

I have this pain in my upper right abdomen that will not go quit.  I can ease it some by leaning back or putting a hot or cold pack on it, but it is constant.  The cure will be delivery - woohoo!  Out of that pain will come a cleansing of the current pain that I have!  This Friday I will be 36 weeks pregnant.  My due date is one month from tomorrow.  I can't believe that I will soon have a child, that I will be a mother.  Yes!! A little mind and body that I can mold.  I wonder what she will be when she grows up... She has a great chance to be musical, since Joe and I both sang - he played the guitar, I play the piano and flute.

This verse is one of my goals in life... Something I'm constantly working on, but am striving for.

Philippians 2:3-5
Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.  Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.  You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.

No comments:

Post a Comment