Thursday, April 26, 2012

curls

8.14.09  .  Rochester  .  date night
Here is another date night pic - dinner and a movie.  He hated when I put my hair back like that, but liked the curls...  the top two pictures look identical, things must have happened so fast we didn't quite know what was going on until the bottom two.  Thank the Lord for Himself - without Him, Satan would be controlling my mind and emotions right now.  I have been having some really sad thoughts lately, but thankfully I have God to pull me away from them and remind me of His promises.  Getting so close to my due date, I am realizing that - wow, I'm going to have a child to raise... not just that this big belly will be gone.  Satan tries to suck me into thoughts about my life being to ridiculously wrong... I got pregnant with Joe to start a family with Joe, not just to have a kid and parent by myself.  Those thoughts could make me go into a frenzy, making Satan smile; however, God is right here with me, since I have admitted that I need his help and realize that I am not in control.  He reminds me of His promises, and that He has a plan - this was the plan - why, I will not, nor should I even try to, understand.  I am sad that my plan wasn't part of His plan, but my life is full of blessings because of Him.  My midwife tried to check my cervix today, but it was too uncomfortable - she could tell that my cervix was starting to soften, but couldn't tell if it was opening.  I am measuring right on at 36 1/2 weeks, and she things the little pea is around 6 pounds!  So as of today, looks like she will stay inside until her due date - our next appointment is next Thursday!

Romans 16:19-20
But everyone knows that you are obedient to the Lord. This makes me very happy. I want you to be wise in doing right and to stay innocent of any wrong. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

3 comments:

  1. Keep going! Your strength is proof of Christ's love for you...you are truly blessed! Your faith is an inspiration.

    Do you go to Cooley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE her! She is who I go to for my annual exams...I cannot wait to have her when I have a child (God willing).

    ReplyDelete