Monday, April 30, 2012

Leine's

today was a hard day that precedes a couple even harder days - I got the email from the DNR warden in Eau Claire that the report and CDs of pictures will be sent to me in tomorrow's mail.  I also went to Winona's Print House and ordered the first of I'm sure many "in memory" stickers.  If you want one, either let me know on facebook or email me with your address and how many you want, they are $7 each and should be in around May 11.  This is what they will look like (the black represents your window - the sticker will be the white and green vinyl lettering).



So, I have had a lot of "why us" and very sad and angry moments today, thinking about what could have, and what I think should have, been.  I have to keep asking God in to overflow me with His love so I don't get sucked down.  He reminds me of His promises and blessings that are to come.  What I thought was a perfect life was nothing compared to what He is going to bring in my future.  It is hard to believe now, but I truly believe it.

this pic is from september 2011, we went up to Chippewa Falls for a Gillett picnic, and went to the Leinie Lodge - Joe, Kev, and Cari sampled - I just shopped.  We got one long sleeved t-shirt to share, which I wore the other day, the magnet Joe is holding, and some Summer Shandy wrapping paper - which I have since given to Cari.  This was the trip where the '53 ran out of gas coming into Fountain City.  fun times...... 
i miss you and love you so so so much joe - it never goes away.

Psalm 34:18 is what I have to remind myself of frequently:
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted;
he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment