Tuesday, April 24, 2012

blood pressure

I thought perhaps my blood pressure was high because of how I have been feeling lately - extremely tired, light-headed, dizzy, just have no 'get up and go' in me... I went in to have it checked, and it is "beautiful" - the nurse also checked my ankles for swelling, and there is none - so, I am just feeling the crap at the end of pregnancy I guess.  I have my normal appointment on Thursday, and I will be tested for Group B Strep and I think possibly my hemoglobin count again.

The construction has been started on the cement - on the Carimona side they are working on my three sidewalk squares, and on the King side they are working on the curb - lovely noises all around, and men walking through my yard... I wonder if they would mow it for me? lol

Here is a photo from Steph and Frank's wedding, 12/31/11... The last photos we have together are from this night - praise God that we had it.  Wow do I miss getting wrapped up in his love like that.  What an amazing husband I had.  I'm glad this moment was captured.  lu joe

I now have in my hands the book, "Life's Healing Choices: Freedom From Your Hurts, Hang-ups, and Habits," by John Baker - it is the book that the Celebrate Recovery program I attend is based off of, going in depth on the 8 recovery principles.  I look forward to reading it and sharing great information with you.  For now, I will remind you that
"God blesses those who realize their need for Him." Matthew 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment