Sunday, March 25, 2012

worms

Sweet Pea and I had a good day today...
Started with sleeping in!  We woke up 25 minutes before church started, but was able to make it almost on time.  Then lunch at KFC with grandma Edith, Peggy, Wes, & Madi.  Then we all went to Spur Lane to dig out some flowers that mom wants at her new house, so then we went to her new house... We were digging a bit in the backyard and I learned that Wes and Madi do not like worms!  I have known that Wes only enjoys looking at them from a couple feet away, but I think this was my first interaction with Madi and worms... We found a tiny one - like an inch long - and I picked it up and just showed it at her and she screeeaaammed at me (funny if you know her and her screaming) and started to cry (then i felt bad)... Wes is sleeping over tonight and I get to take him to school tomorrow.  We spent some time playing together, then outside with his new friend (my neighbor that is just a couple days younger than him), now we are snuggling on the couch watching some tv getting ready to fall asleep.  Oh - plus a trip to Target in between, I needed milk, a step stool, and a ball for the kids to play with at my house!  Wes is preparing for Sweet Pea's arrival - he took one of the little teddy bears and put "her" in Sweet Pea's bouncer and turned the music on so she could sleep (he ended up naming her QT (cutie) but accidentally called her Sweet Pea a couple times), but now QT is up on the couch by us because she was crying and wanted to sleep by us... :-)

... this picture speaks for itself ...
man, i miss that guy

1 Corinthians 13:1-7
If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.  Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment