Friday, March 16, 2012

pineapples?

ok, i'm on a wedding kick, and i wish my bra strap wasn't showing in this picture, but it is such an awesome picture!  i look at this and think, "wow, look at how much he loved me" (yeah, maybe i am bragging just a bit, but it is so very precious to me) - i'm pretty sure we were singing to each other - i don't remember exactly which song it was, i have some ideas - but those of you that were there, let me know if you have ideas. 

only 9 weeks to go, our little baby girl gillett is the size of a pineapple now!  she was moving so much today my mom and cindy could see my belly bouncing around!
here is a picture of me from about 10 minutes ago:


This verse is amazing to me, and gives me peace:
"Now God says he will accept and acquit us - declare us 'not guilty' - if we trust Jesus Christ to take away our sins." ~ Romans 3:22 TLB

2 comments:

  1. That is one of my fave wedding pics of yours to. He did adore you. I love the verse you posted. imagine us filthy sinners. Not guilty! I don't deserve it, don't understand it, but gratefully receive it. Thank you God! And so grateful to be running the race with you, Manda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had been a long day. You guys had to opt against the beach. the ceremony had its challenges. Our boots were heavy because we were missing dad so much. The dinner was beautiful. I love though, here, seeing Joe so relaxed, sleeves rolled up, basking in the beauty of his new bride.

    ReplyDelete