Monday, March 5, 2012

jolly

i haven't been feeling well so i went to the doctor today - turns out i'm just pregnant!  i am just extra tired and run down because of everything going on inside of me, i guess.  dang - 2+ more months of this... she better be good to me!  she is moving around a lot during certain times of the day, and barely at all others - but, i guess she is sleeping and waking like she will be when she is on this side of my belly.  it feels crazy, so unbelievable.
Christmas Photo 2010
This is similar to our photo from 2009 - I believe the card said "This is what jolly looks like!"  I bought him that snowmobile coat, and he got a lot of use out of it... I wish it was still wearable, I would love to wear it.  Maybe I can make something out of it.  I hate not having him here with me, there are so many times that something happens and I want to rush home and tell him, text him, or call him.  We shared everything, he was truly my best friend.  p.s. he always hated the hat i'm wearing in this picture!

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment