Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2 months

Today marks two months since we lost daddy.  My life hasn't gone to crap as one would imagine, because I know that Joe and my dad would be sad to see that happen to me.  And also, I have God - I am a daughter of the King, and he wouldn't let that happen to me, as long as I allow Him into my life.

August 2010  |  Wingdam  |  Fountain City, WI
This picture is cropped from its original, and I apologize for the grittiness.  This was my 10 year class reunion.  We went for dinner and a couple drinks, and then we actually left to go to Goodview Days and dance the night away.  Dang, we were happy and had good times.  I took a sleep aid last night like my nurse suggested, and it really helped - I only woke up once around 4, due to Sweet Pea squishing my bladder.  I did; however, have an overwhelmingly sadness come over me, I miss him so much.  I was, though, able to fall back asleep.

"Come to me and I will give you rest - all of you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke.  Wear my yoke - for it fits perfectly - and let me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls."   
Matthew 11:28-30 The Living Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment