Sunday, March 4, 2012

March


noun: the third month of the year
verb: to go forward; advance; proceed: Time marches on.

As another month without my husband begins, I reflect on the name of the month... as time is marching on, am i marching on?  am i keeping myself healthy for my little girl and preparing for her arrival?  what am i marching towards?  who am i marching towards?  i get to march towards God!  what happens when you let go of the steering wheel in your car?  does it keep going the way you need to go?  if i let go of the gospel and do not continue marching towards God, my life will not go the way it needs to go.  the gospel is my North Star, my guiding point for life.  God believes in me even when I don't believe in Him.  "That is why we never give up.  Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day." 2 Corinthians 4:16

 October 2010 | near WI Dells 
We went to the Dells over MEA weekend in 2010, and this was one of our stops on the way home.  It was just a pretty area to get out of the car and walk around holding hands and take a couple pictures...  Those moments were always the best in our life together - doing anything, as long as we were together, holding hands.  I may have told you this already, but we would even hold hands when we laid in bed next to each other.  We valued closeness so much, and when we would cuddle, we could never get close enough to each other even though there was no room between us.  My broken heart is healing, but is still very broken, and I really wish I could have him back.  Him and my dad - I wish I could have them both back and have the perfect life it would be if they were both still here. l u joe  MEA weekends are going to be tuff now - we have had a mini vacation each year, and it is usually over my birthday - I already have plans for this year though, to attend the Women of Faith conference in the cities and turn 30 - yippee!  Let me know if you are interested in the conference.
  
Sweet Pea info - I am told that two old friends - heartburn and constipation - may take center stage now.  Yes! I have been waiting for this!  Well, I can tell you that the heartburn has definitely intensified - and I am not able to each as much as I'd like anymore - I'm getting full faster, and if I don't believe that I am really full and I continue eating, I feel very ill. yuck!  The spins are also here when moving around too fast or not getting enough sleep.  
75 days until our little butternut squash gets here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment