Thursday, March 22, 2012

gas?

Who is Jesus?
Jesus is...
God's Son
heir of all things
the person through whom God made the world
the radiance of God's glory
the exact representation of God's nature
the one who upholds all things by the word of God's power
the one who purified sins
sitting at the right hand of God
much better than the angels

Hebrews 1:1-4 (NASB)
God, after He spoke long ago tot he fathers in the prophets in many portions in many ways,
in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power.  When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.

Yesterday went well for my family and I, and we got a lot accomplished that I am very thankful for.
I have my 32 week appointment tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to asking why it feels that Sweet Pea's foot is stuck in my rib...
 3.5.11  |  Ron & Joette's garage  |  Joe and the '53
Joe was so excited to finally get to work on this, and to be working on it with his dad.  He was even more excited when it was ready to be driven.  We took it to the Lakeview a few times last summer, and even took it up to Chippewa Falls for a Gillett picnic.  Funny story - we filled it up with gas in Chippewa before we headed home... When we got to about Merrick Park, it started sputtering, and we remembered that the gas gauge doesn't work! :-)  Joe swung the truck back and forth to shake the gas around so we could make it as far as possible.  We made it into Fountain City, right before the hill down into town - had we made it to the hill, we may have made it to Kwik Trip.  However, Joe's brother, Kevin, and his family, were right behind us, on their way home.  So, we both pulled over, Kev took Joe to KT and the rest is history.  So then, a few weeks later, I was driving the Cherokee to work and was running out of gas, thought I was cool weaving around to shake the gas up - when I got home and was all proud, he politely told me that it wouldn't do anything in the Cherokee, it just worked on the truck.  ... miss and love my Joe ... Thank you God for bringing us together and allowing me to become pregnant with our child so easily.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment