Tuesday, May 8, 2012

posed

i love these totally non-posed pictures.  clearly this one isn't posed, this is just how we were.  this is from one of the disposable cameras at Steph & Frank's wedding - someone caught us in one of our many moments.

as i work on healing and recovering, there are verses that really strike a chord with me. 

some of them are:

Philippians 4:19
And it is he who will supply all your needs from his riches in glory, because of what Christ Jesus has done for us.

Matthew 28:20
Jesus says, “I am with you always.”

Joshua 1:9
“Yes, be bold and strong!  Banish fear and doubt!  For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

1 Peter 5:7
“Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.”

Ephesians 4:31
“Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.”

Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed.  I am your God.  I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.”

I'm so glad that I have God in my life - I would really be going crazy if I didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment