Friday, January 27, 2012

Whitewater in the Winter

2 John 3: "Grace, mercy, and peace, which come from God the Father and from Jesus Christ - the Son of the Father - will continue to be with us who live in truth and love."
3 John 4: "I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth."

almost exactly 3 years ago - 2/16/2009 - we would always squeeze in fun activities every chance we got - this was President's Day, I had the day off, so we traveled down Hwy 74 to Whitewater State Park and hiked up to Chimney Rock.  It was a cold, brisk day, but loving hearts warmed it up.  I'm pretty sure he carved JG + AB somewhere on the trail - I will have to take Sweet Pea there some day.  
Again, so sad and broken that he is gone, but so thankful that God brought us to each other giving us 5 1/2 amazing years and a child together.

No comments:

Post a Comment