Monday, January 30, 2012

adjustment....

that's really what this is, right? although, probably the worst and longest adjustment I will ever have in my life.  I was so nervous, always, about snowmobiling... but i never thought anything would actually happen.  i am getting hit really hard now, this being the second night at our house.  the easiest way to say it is that I am just sick of this - I want him back so bad... everything was so wonderful with our life. and now, gone. at least i have little Sweet Pea. wow, i haven't cried like this in a while. am i actually realizing what is going on? that he isn't coming home? stunned. i wish i could take advil, tylenol really doesn't do the job. things are happening in the lives of people around me, and i keep wanting to call him or run home and tell him.. well, i'm going to eat some leftover chinese, read the good word, and probably go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment