Thursday, January 26, 2012

jumping jacks in the night

Our little Sweet Pea sure is active!  She is most active when I would like to go to bed at night and when I would like to continue sleeping in the morning.  But man, what a blessing to have her.  I can't wait to see her, and I hope she looks just like Joe!  He had such beautiful eyes, which we donated by the way - happy to help others.  Today the kids and I are going to make gingerbread houses - i know, i know - wrong season... it is just something fun to do, and the kit was on sale for only $1.50.  Wesley really is a bed hog though, as I lie in bed typing to you on the sliver of the bed he has left me, but he is the most adorable bed hog I have ever seen. :-)
With that, today I will share a photo of Joe and Wesley... 11/25/2007
Wesley and Joe were buds from day 1 - We cherished that Joe knew Wesley before he was even born, that he was truly an uncle to him.  They formed a unique bond that continued to grow, with most recently Joe giving Wesley a bath when he slept over at our house about a month ago!  Wesley has promised me that he will tell Sweet Pea stories of her daddy.

Today's passages come from 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 verse 11 and chapter 5 verses 16-18.
(4:11) "Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands..."
(5:16-18) "Always be joyful.  Never stop praying.  Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."

I also began reading a new book last night on my phone, and hope to check it out from the library today - it is called "Chasing Rainbows" and is written by Kathleen Long (2011) ... the moral of her book is, "In life, you either choose to sing a rainbow, or you don't.  Keep singing."  I'm going to try!

P.S.- I just got notice that my keys were found! yee-haw! But, I will keep the finder anonymous for his/her sake.............. :-) LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment