Sunday, January 29, 2012

impossible

Isaiah 26:3
"You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!"

Today is a picture of my love from July 14, 2007 (obviously).  We had been living together for only a few months, at our first apartment in St. Charles.  This was the morning I left for a conference in Las Vegas - He posed for this picture because I needed to have one of him on my camera to look at during my trip.  He then drove me to the Rochester airport to see me off...He was so handsome, beautiful smile and glistening eyes.

Lately when Sweet Pea moves, I think she is moving at both ends - she is stretching out her legs and her arms - I can feel her on both sides of me! :-)  She is developed enough to have more than a 50% chance of survival if I were to deliver her this early... Seems crazy because I barely feel pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment