Monday, June 10, 2013

ALL things

Excerpt from "streams in the desert"

He requires many different colors which individually maybe quite drab, to weave into the harmonious pattern. 

Separate tones notes and even discords are required to compose melodious musical anthems; a piece of machinery requires many separate wheels parts and connections. 

One part from a machine may be useless or one note from an anthem may never be considered beautiful but taken together combined and completed they lead to perfect balance and harmony. 

We can learn a lesson of faith from this: "you do not realize now what I'm doing, but later you will understand" (John 13:7). 

This all stems from Romans 8:28 "we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose". 

To me this means all of the crappy things that have happened and are happening in my life will together form an amazing story.

 What does it mean to you?


Today I cancelled my tv programming. Tv channels do not help to live a simple life.  I have also started paving the path to reducing debt. Life, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment