Tuesday, January 29, 2013

hello!!

Imagine a day when you have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, play at the park all morning, and eat pizza and ice cream for lunch. And then you spend the rest of the day playing with your favorite toys. What a great day! Toys and treats are lots of fun, but they don't last very long. But God will always be around. The happiness we get from him is even better than pizza and pancakes. It's the only thing that lasts forever. ___ today's entry from DJoe's devotional. so true! (you can change treats and toy for anything that gives you temporary satisfaction :)) "The joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10
I am not strong, but the joy of the Lord gives me strength!
my new job is helping my emotions - i am feeling productive & useful.
check out my precious little girl playing peek-a-boo (stupid red-eye)


trying out a new snack


 
   here she is in her new jammies!

 
 one of her favorite things to do:

No comments:

Post a Comment